Unlock the power of individual and couples counseling for holistic healthcare. As a person-centered therapist, I prioritize your unique needs during every session. My approach is grounded in compassion, empathy, and an unwavering commitment to acceptance and respect. You’ll find a non-judgmental, authentic, and gentle space where we navigate your challenges together, fostering trust and understanding.
With a safe environment as our foundation, I help you initiate genuine, lasting transformations in your life. Drawing from extensive experience in addiction, relationship dynamics, family issues, gender identity, refugees, injury and disability, and complex mental health matters, I am equipped to guide you.
My qualifications include a Masters of Counseling and Psychotherapy from Edith Cowan University, complemented by a Bachelor of Educational Science earned in Austria. Rest assured, I am a registered member of PACFA (the Psychotherapy and Counseling Federation of Australia).
I specialize in working with individuals, couples, teenagers, and adults, committed to helping you on your journey to improved well-being.
People I like to work with:
- Teenagers, adults
Issues or Focus Areas:
- Parents facing family conflicts
- Significant others affected by addiction
- Culturally diverse
- Relationship issues
- Stress management
- Behavioural change
- Self esteem
- Boundary setting
- Domestic Abuse
- Sexual Abuse
- Coping skills
- Life transitions
- Eating disorders
Ready? Lets get started:
I am trained in the use of the psychodynamic approach, but I draw from a wide range of theories and practises to best tailor therapy to each individual client. Some of the theories I use are mindfulness, person-centred, motivational interviewing, dialectical behaviour therapy, attachment theories and emotion focused therapy.
I am fluent in English and German.
I like to offer a 10 min initial chat before you book to be available for any questions you may have and to help you take the brave next step to booking a session for yourself
Here are your first two steps to start working with me.
Book a ‘10 minute – Intro Call’
- This is a no charge 10 min introduction
- We will use this time to get informally introduced
- Common questions I ask in this call are; What has brought you to seek counselling? What are you hoping to get out from the counselling process? If you didn’t need to see me anymore what kind of changes will you see in yourself or your marriage?
Schedule your session.
- A – Schedule your Session
- B – Complete your ‘Initial Intake’ form
- Individual Session Costs:
- Normal Fee: $130 – 60min
- After Hours: $140 – 60min
- Concession or Student: $95 – 60min
- Couples/Family Session Costs:
- Normal Fee: $140 – 60min
- After Hours: $150 – 60min
- Concession or Student: $80 – 60min
Individual and couples counselling and healthcare
- Sign our agreement via electronic signature (this will be sent to you after the above two steps have been completed)