About me: Lovina Triman
I am passionate about individual and couple counselling, coming alongside you and helping you find solutions, healing and recovery. My goal is for you to come to a place where you are able to move forward, to gain clarity and reach a new level of better.
I like to be client-centred and encouraging client autonomy as well as building a space for healthy collaboration and problem solving. I am a strong believer in an individual’s ability to find change and to break out of old patterns and cycles. For me it is important to foster an atmosphere of hope and perspective.
- Individual counselling working with a variety of ages, life issues and mental health struggles. Whether you’re experiencing low motivation, living under the weight of anxiety or needing a safe place to resolve your past
- Relational issues and marital breakdowns can be a very painful and traumatic place to be. If you are stuck in unhealthy cycles, escalated conflict or just needing a neutral space to work through issues
- If you are feeling stuck in life and unsure of who you are or the next steps to take
- Sometimes we have a build up of past issues and notice unhealthy habits and behavioural traits that inhibit functioning and relationships
Ready? Lets get started:
individual and couple counselling
I draw from a range of therapeutic approaches including re-wiring, Gottman relationship therapy, Gestalt, attachment theory, emotion focused therapy, solution focused therapy, motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioural therapy psychodynamic therapy, art and play, behaviour management strategies, Transactional Analysis and mindfulness to name but a few.
For me the therapeutic relationship and creating a safe place for you is deeply important.
I like to cultivate a trusting space where you are able to be yourself and feel comfortable to work with me.
I like to offer a 10 min initial chat before you book to be available for any questions you may have and to help you take the brave next step to booking a session for yourself
Here are your first two steps to start working with me.
Book a ‘10 minute – Intro Call’
- This is a no charge 10 min introduction
- We will use this time to get informally introduced
- Common questions I ask in this call are; What has brought you to seek counselling? What are you hoping to get out from the counselling process? If you didn’t need to see me anymore what kind of changes will you see in yourself or your marriage?
Schedule your session.
- A – Schedule your Session
- B – Complete your ‘Initial Intake’ form
- Individual Session Costs:
- Normal Fee: $130 – 60min
- After Hours: $140 – 60min
- Concession or Student: $95 – 60min
- Couples/Family Session Costs:
- Normal Fee: $140 – 60min
- After Hours: $150 – 60min
- Concession or Student: $80 – 60min
- Sign our agreement via electronic signature (this will be sent to you after the above two steps have been completed)